Designed for the cinematographer, the Phantom Flex4K is a high-speed camera providing exceptional flexibility with its frame rate capabilities and by adapting to different shooting styles. The super-35mm 4K sensor provides sharp, detailed images with extremely low noise and high dynamic range. The Flex4K is capable of shooting from 15 frames-per-second (fps) up to 1,000 fps at 4K, and almost 2,000 fps at 2K/1080p.
- Full resolution 4096 x 2304
- Up to 1,000 fps at 4096 x 2160
- Phantom CineMag IV recording media (2TB)
- Cine Raw and Apple ProRes 422 HQ recording formats at full resolution
- Up to 128GB of internal memory
- Monitoring: Three main 3G HD-SDI outputs, which can be configured as independent 4:4:4 1080p signals or used together to supply a dual-link 4K output while maintaining a live HD signal
- Viewfinder: The Phantom OLED HD Viewfinder is recommended. Support for both component and HD-SDI-based viewfinders is included.
- Lens mount: PL
- 2x 12V and 2x 24V accessory outputs
- Both Mac and Windows based software for Cine download and file conversion.