Canon 5D Mark III
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera is a full-frame 22.3MP DSLR featuring exceptional still image and movie recording capabilities. Integrating Canon’s new DIGIC 5+ Image Processor and 14-bit A/D conversion, this camera is able to produce superbly detailed imagery with immense low-light sensitivity that is further aided by an extended ISO range up to 102400.
Full HD video recording is supported in multiple formats, including 1080/30p, 24p, 25p; 720/60p, 50p; 480/30p, 25p. While recording video, a 4GB automatic file partition is employed in order to gain longer continuous recording times, up to 29 minutes 59 seconds. Both All i-frame and IPB compressions are supported as well as the standard H.264/MPEG -4 AVC codec. Embedding the time code is also possible for greater convenience when recording with multiple cameras.
Video performance is further enhanced with the ability to manually adjust your exposure settings and audio levels while recording. By employing Live View, you can view your recording on the LCD and make settings changes with a dedicated menu tab on the fly. The DIGIC 5+ processor also dramatically improves video response times and helps to reduce color artifacts, aberrations, and moiré.
- 22.3 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1.04m-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 102400
- 6 fps Shooting in RAW+JPEG
- 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- 14-Bit RAW Files and S-RAW Format
- Magnesium Alloy Body, SD/CF Card Slots
- Produkt Info
- Canon 24-70mm EF f/2.8 L II USM
- Canon 24-105mm EF f/4 L IS USM
- Canon 16-35mm EF f/2.8 L II USM