Arri Amira Premium
The new Super 16 mode will allow to utilise Super 16mm lenses in HD and record in Prores.
A versatile ENG/TV/documentary-style camera that combines exceptional image quality and affordable CFast 2.0 workflows with an ergonomic design optimized for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation.
Ready to pick up and shoot straight out of the camera bag, AMIRA is hardy enough to take anywhere and features in-camera grading with preloaded 3D LUTs, as well as 200 fps slow motion. It is suitable for a great variety of production types, from reportage and corporate films to TV drama and low-budget movies, so wherever you are headed and whatever you need to shoot, let AMIRA be your companion.
- Same 35 mm sensor as ALEXA
- HD 1080/2K; Log C/Rec 709
- ProRes up to 4444 on CFast 2.0 cards
- Dynamic range of 14+ stops
- Natural colors and skin tones
- Up to 200 fps – full sensor area
- Sliding dovetails – perfect shoulder balance
- Internal ND filters (0.6/1.2/2.1)
- OLED eyepiece and fold-away LCD monitor
- Multi-channel audio – easy-access controls
- Preloaded/custom-built 3D LUTs and looks
- Adjustable looks – total color control on set
- High creativity, low post-production costs
- Rugged and reliable ARRI build quality
- Upgradeable hardware and software
- Solid lens mounts (PL/B4 2/3”/EF)
- Sealed electronics and efficient cooling
AMIRA features the same sensor and exceptional image quality as the ARRI ALEXA, recording superior HD 1080 or 2K pictures that are suitable for any distribution format. With a dynamic range of more than 14 stops, low noise levels, subtle highlight handling, natural color rendering, breathtaking skin tones and speeds of up to 200 fps, AMIRA will deliver beautiful, life-like images in any situation. Boots up quickly and can be used straight out of the bag by a single user, with no setting up, no rigging and no delays.